I write and write and write. I am looking for authors and down-to-earth people who share my interest and can give a novice, like myself, good advice in this exciting but demanding field. Looking forward to hearing from you. God Bless!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Please keep in touch! Make the "Jump"...it's fun!

A friend of mine just posted a new post on her blog talking about her enjoyment when she finds out that someone has been reading her blog and keeping up with her life - a friend that she doesn't even speak with on a regular basis. I know what she is talking about. We live so far away from most of our family and friends and it is hard to keep up with everyone's life. It really feels good to find out when someone is interested and following my blog. Of course, this works the other way, too. I would love for my family and friends to "jump on the blog wagon" and put their posts our there so I can keep up with THEIR lives.

Please give it a try. It is SO EASY. If I can do it, anyone can!! If you are only mildly familiar with computers, you can do it. I will help you and assist you if you need it. Just let me know. I would LOVE to keep up with what's going on in your life. And I definitely always have something to report in mine.

Love to ALL my family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment