I write and write and write. I am looking for authors and down-to-earth people who share my interest and can give a novice, like myself, good advice in this exciting but demanding field. Looking forward to hearing from you. God Bless!

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

1st Confession

Last night Michael had 1st Reconciliation at the church. All second graders have to go through it. It was a nice ceremony. My parents came up and went with us. We had talked to Michael and told him to just talk to Father as if it were mommy or daddy and to not be nervous. Greg said he thought it was the hardest thing that Catholics are asked to do...'to go up in front of someone and tell them what an idiot you are and that you'll try not to do those things again.' HA! I thought that was so funny. After Michael was done he said, "That wasn't scary at all." He looked so cute. He was walking with his head cocked to one side because he had slept on his neck wrong the night before and had a crick in it. Poor little thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment