I write and write and write. I am looking for authors and down-to-earth people who share my interest and can give a novice, like myself, good advice in this exciting but demanding field. Looking forward to hearing from you. God Bless!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A Great American

Wow! What a book! I recommend this highly for those of you who haven't already read it. I believe Sarah Palin is a great American and I strive to be more like her. She is the epitomy of Patriotism and standing up for what you believe it. She is a pioneer and a great role model. It is hard to fathom how misinformed and relentless people are when they don't even have the whole story.

I know there are always 2 sides to every story and you shouldn't believe everything you read. But I trully believe that Sarah Palin is a good person and she could have been a GREAT asset as VP for this country. I don't know how she handled all the upsets during her campaign and afterwards. She was literally harrassed and by people and reporters that didn't even have a clue as to what they were talking about. But she carried on with the grace of God and kept her head up.

That's the thing about doing what's right.... no matter what other people say or how much they harrass you, you carry on because you KNOW you've done the right thing and acted with integrity. That's hard to do. People can be so relentless. A normal person will back down to the pressures and do things or say things that they might not normally do. But a true American such as Sarah Palin refuses to give in just because she's "expected to" or "because that's the way it's always been done". She went Rogue and I'm proud to say that I have her on my Bucket List as a person I would like to meet someday. Carry on, Sarah Palin. The good guy/gal always wins and the cream rises to the top. You're on top in my book and you've proven it despite very difficult odds. You should have no regrets or doubts. I know you are proud of your family and what you all stand for and the fact that you can look at yourself in the mirror every morning and get a good night's sleep says a lot. A lot of americans can't do that. You have made some very significant changes and made big differences in many people's life and we thank you for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment