Friday, October 31, 2008
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Please give it a try. It is SO EASY. If I can do it, anyone can!! If you are only mildly familiar with computers, you can do it. I will help you and assist you if you need it. Just let me know. I would LOVE to keep up with what's going on in your life. And I definitely always have something to report in mine.
Love to ALL my family and friends.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
I've been tagged by http://peculiarsmith.blogspot.com/
Seven random things about me:
1. I am addicted to books. Used to be shoes (well, I'm still addicted to shoes, but my feet and back can't take it anymore and neither can my pocketbook... so, it's books now). I can not go into a bookstore without buying a book or spending, at least, an hour roaming around.
2. I love scary movies and during October around Halloween, that's all I want to watch! Of course, I have to watch them alone because Greg won't watch them with me.
3. I am a vitamin freak. I take about 15-20 vitamins a day.
4. I used to model (a LONG time ago). Didn't ever do anything big but it was a great learning and development experience.
5. I love animals. If Greg would let me, I'd have all kinds of critters just like Elli Mae. I'm still working on him... I especially love the Big cats.
6. I love to cross-stitch. That, and cooking are the only real domestic qualities about me.
7. I love surprises - both giving them and getting them.
Monday, October 20, 2008
As Art Linkletter and Bill Cosby have said...."Kids say the darnedest things!" Last night, I was reading the boys a couple of books. While reading one about Clifford's 1st Halloween, I mixed up the words and said dog instead of ghost. After I turned the page, Vince said, "Mommy, you can't read very good. You said 'littlest dog' instead of 'littlest ghost'." Then, Michael said, "No, maybe mommy's just so old that she can't see the words." Oh my gosh! I about busted a gut!! It was so funny!! I was LMAO! They can say things like that so innocently. Then this morning, after Greg had helped me colored my hair back to it's normal color last night (actually, he did it all...he's so great!) Michael saw me and told me he liked my blond hair better but I was still beautiful and he gave me a hug. Moments like that just make my day.
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Friday, October 3, 2008
And, yes, that's Vince with his shirt up over his head. Like I said...we'll give it a try...