I write and write and write. I am looking for authors and down-to-earth people who share my interest and can give a novice, like myself, good advice in this exciting but demanding field. Looking forward to hearing from you. God Bless!

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I wanted to take this time to wish all of my FB friends a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays & Seasons Greetings and a very Happy & SAFE New Year! I hope your holidays are everything you wish them to be. I wish you health and blessings and want to remind you of the true meaning of Christmas. Without Jesus there wouldn't be a Christmas. Please take time to remember those less fortunate than yourselves and try and lend a helping hand in any way you can during this Christmas season. Start up a tradition of helping at a food kitchen or helping out a family that doesn't have the means to have a nice Christmas. The giving part is SO much better than the receiving part. It's amazing how much better you feel when you give of yourself or time to someone else that needs it more than you do. God Bless all of you and Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment