I write and write and write. I am looking for authors and down-to-earth people who share my interest and can give a novice, like myself, good advice in this exciting but demanding field. Looking forward to hearing from you. God Bless!

Friday, September 12, 2008

Should I be doing something??....

Well, the boys are gone for the weekend. We're having our annual biker party this weekend. Although, I don't think we will be doing much motorcycle riding because of the rain. But, nevertheless, the boys have gone to stay at my parents house. It feels so weird without them here. I keep having the feeling that I should be checking on them or getting them something to eat or tucking them in bed. I miss them already but it is nice to be able to chill out for a couple of days with some adults. But, I'll be full of hugs and kisses to give when they return on Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you got in some fun adult activities! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The party was fun and we need to have some "adult" time every once in a while. Thank goodness for mamaw and papaw!

    ReplyDelete