I write and write and write. I am looking for authors and down-to-earth people who share my interest and can give a novice, like myself, good advice in this exciting but demanding field. Looking forward to hearing from you. God Bless!

Friday, September 26, 2008

Annual biker party



We had our annual biker party a couple of weeks ago. A bunch of our Mojo Riders friends come up for KC. For the 7 years we have been having this party (ever since we moved to Boonville) we have always had pretty good weather. There was only 1 year that it rained a little bit on us. But this year was completely different. It had rained so much already and proceeded to continue raining the whole weekend. Needless to say, we didn't get any riding in. And our friends from KC didn't make it. But we still had a few die hards and had a good time. Here's some pics.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds fun! I wonder when I'll ever get to go to a party again...

    ReplyDelete