I write and write and write. I am looking for authors and down-to-earth people who share my interest and can give a novice, like myself, good advice in this exciting but demanding field. Looking forward to hearing from you. God Bless!

Saturday, April 4, 2009

What a great day!

It was a busy Saturday for us but a very nice one. It started off with 3 soccer games this morning. Michael had 2 and Vince had 1.


Then a church in Boonville put on a huge Easter Egg Hunt. Greg said he heard there was about $30,000 worth of prizes for the kids to get. It was really cool. The church putting on the hunt had a little service prior to the hunt with singing, ministry, etc. and then they gave away several bikes. They had breakdowns for about 5-6 age groups for the hunt. Everyone went with they own age group to a specific area where they had layed out hundreds of toys on the ground. When they gave the word, the kids were to go out and get whatever they could. It was great fun. The kids really enjoyed it. They had jumping playrooms and ate popcorn and cotton candy. Plus, it was a beautiful day.



Afterwards, we took the boys out for pizza. And both boys got to ride on the tractor with daddy. Talk about fun!! I love days like this. Even without naps, the boys were SO good.

1 comment:

  1. Linda chersih the moments with your boys soon enough they'll get older and not want much to do with you I can truely say I miss those days with my kids as they all hit their teens. Love Jerry R.

    ReplyDelete