I write and write and write. I am looking for authors and down-to-earth people who share my interest and can give a novice, like myself, good advice in this exciting but demanding field. Looking forward to hearing from you. God Bless!

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

I have the best children. They spent the day yesterday with daddy in Arrowrock at a craft show displaying our rocks and when they came home they had bought me Mother's Day presents. I was so touched. Greg had given them both $20 because they helped and did so well at the show. Vince spent $18 of his money buying me this little bear that was made of wax and smelled like vanilla and Michael bought me a ring shaped like a flower. It's beautiful! They also made things from school that touched my heart so much. I love my boys so much and I am so blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment