I write and write and write. I am looking for authors and down-to-earth people who share my interest and can give a novice, like myself, good advice in this exciting but demanding field. Looking forward to hearing from you. God Bless!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Farrah

I just finished reading this book. It was so sad and made my heart just break. Everyone remembers Farrah Fawcett and how beautiful and alive she was. Her cancer just tore her down to nothing. I think it would have been a privilege to know her. She sounded like she was a very selfless and loving person.

I saw an article that came across email a while ago which goes right along the same idea as Suzanne Somers has been talking about regarding injection of the right things into your body. When you're down, angry, sick, not eating right or treating your body poorly, those cancer cells can come right to the surface. That's why it is so important to eat right and to exercise and to not take all the medicines/pharmceuticals if it's not absolutely necessary. The body is an incredible machine. God made us so we can be perfect and healthy if we just make the right choices.

This is just my opinion in trying to make good, healthy "life choices" and I'm not saying that Farrah didn't make the right choices. But after spending 2 years on procedures, surgeries, radiation and cemo to try and stop the cancer it just weakened her body even more so that nothing seemed to work after a while. Eating the right foods, exercising and staying away from the wrong chemicals/medicines can be SO beneficial to your life. Unfortunately, the results are NOT immediate but if you stick to it, the end result will be SO WORTH IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment