I came across some great sayings the other day and thought I'd post a few. Enjoy!
1. Accept the fact that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue!
2. Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them.
3. Drive carefully... It's not only cars that can be recalled by their Maker.
4. If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.
5. Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.
6. Nobody cares if you can't dance well. Just get up and dance.
7. Birthdays are good for you. The more you have, the longer you live....AND it's beats the alternative.
8. Some mistakes are too much fun to make only once. (I love this one!)
9. We could learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull. Some have weird names and all are different colors, but they all have to live in the same box.
10. A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.
Life's too short to worry, be sad, mad or hold a grudge. Be happy! You ALWAYS have that choice!