I write and write and write. I am looking for authors and down-to-earth people who share my interest and can give a novice, like myself, good advice in this exciting but demanding field. Looking forward to hearing from you. God Bless!

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Runnebaum camping trip

Well, I'm finally back. The computer is fixed (hopefully) and I'm ready to catch you up on what has been going on lately.

In July, we had our annual Runnebaum camping trip at Lake Wabunsee. It was great fun had by all. And ALL 13 brothers and sisters showed up. That's very unusual for a family of that size. About the only time we all see each other at the same time is at Christmas.

Just about everyone camped. We went boating, tubing, skiing (Shane) and swimming. We all had a great time.






No comments:

Post a Comment