I write and write and write. I am looking for authors and down-to-earth people who share my interest and can give a novice, like myself, good advice in this exciting but demanding field. Looking forward to hearing from you. God Bless!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Little ghouls

I know Halloween has come and gone but I still don't have my digital camera and it takes a long time to get film developed these days...lol. You can probably figure out what the boys were for Halloween. Michael went as a hobo and Vince was Dracula. They were so cute.

This was a skating party up at the rink down the street the week before Halloween. One of Vince's classmates had a costume party. Look....my little man is surrounded by all the "older women"...ha! He's such a charmer.

Michael at the corn maze. They had a blast! Of course, Greg and the boys felt like they had to keep hiding in the maze then jumping out and scaring me....lol! We had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment