I write and write and write. I am looking for authors and down-to-earth people who share my interest and can give a novice, like myself, good advice in this exciting but demanding field. Looking forward to hearing from you. God Bless!

Monday, November 9, 2009

lost kitty..found kitty

Well, it was a happy but sad weekend. Thursday night, my dad and Greg were out stacking wood by the back door and a little white kitty showed up. She looked so pathetic. She was wet and absolutely starving. So, we made her a bed and gave her some milk and food. Sorry, I don't have any pictures but my camera is still on the blink and we haven't gotten a replacement yet.

Well, on Friday, the kids and I were coming back home from running some errands and found one of our cats, Shadow, out by the side of the road. He'd been hit by a car. He was Michael's cat. And Michael took it pretty hard. But, like the strength of a child, he was back inside in 45 minutes watching TV and completely healed....lol! He did help Greg bury him on Saturday. Shadow was a good kitty. We still have his brother, Blackie and also our big mama cat, Samantha. And now, the little white kitty named Snowball.

I'll post pics when I get a camera. Such is the up and down life of having pets. But I wouldn't want it any other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment