I write and write and write. I am looking for authors and down-to-earth people who share my interest and can give a novice, like myself, good advice in this exciting but demanding field. Looking forward to hearing from you. God Bless!

Friday, February 5, 2010

7 already?

I can't believe my little boy, Vince, is 7 years old now. And Michael will turn 9 this summer. Where does all the time go??

Well, we had Vince's birthday party this past weekend. We decided to have an old fashion party this year instead of taking them somewhere or letting something or someone else entertain them. It was a blast!! ...tiring, but a blast! We had 12 little kids over and played a resemblance to "Pin the Tail on the Donkey". This one was actually "pin the dinosaur skull on the dinosaur body". We had a pinate (sp) and cake (homemade) & ice cream. I think the kids really had a good time. Of course, the adults were pooped! Plus, we had 2 additional little boys over for a sleep over that night. It was fun! Just might have to make this a regular tradition. Will definitely have to call for adult reinforcements again, though...;)

No comments:

Post a Comment