I write and write and write. I am looking for authors and down-to-earth people who share my interest and can give a novice, like myself, good advice in this exciting but demanding field. Looking forward to hearing from you. God Bless!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Christmas stuff finally put away

As Mrs. Doubtfire would say.... "Help is on the WAaayyy!!.." :)

We finally got our Christmas decorations down a couple of weeks ago. We always keep them up for the 12 days after Christmas (i.e. The 12 Days of Christmas) but this year was so busy and COLD that we didn't get everything down until way later. And this year I had some much needed help. The whole family pitched in (including Greg) and helped me get everything taken down and put up. The boys did such a great job and we were able to get everything taken down in just a few hours (instead of a couple of days). And we had fun, too.

Now, I'm ready for Spring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment