I write and write and write. I am looking for authors and down-to-earth people who share my interest and can give a novice, like myself, good advice in this exciting but demanding field. Looking forward to hearing from you. God Bless!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Living in luxury

The rabbit hutch is DONE!! After several weeks of planning, gathering materials, pondering, building and painting, the rabbit hutch was finished. Greg did such an AWESOME job!! I am so proud of him. These rabbits are living in the laps of luxury now. Greg even painted it to match our barn and shed that were just recently redone. The top lid is spring-loaded so that you don't have to hold it up while you look inside. There is a screen and a removable drawer underneath for them to "do their business". Greg thought of everything. I really think they like it. They even have a door that can open and close. ha! It's a really nice hutch and Greg did such a wonderful job. The boys are so happy as are the rabbits!



No comments:

Post a Comment