I write and write and write. I am looking for authors and down-to-earth people who share my interest and can give a novice, like myself, good advice in this exciting but demanding field. Looking forward to hearing from you. God Bless!

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Proper Care...


I am reading a wonderful book right now. A real eye-opener. I highly recommend it. Don't let the title fool you. It is not derogatory. Dr. Laura Schlessinger is a very wise woman and puts it "point-blank" in this book regarding her views on the differences between men and women. Differences that we woman would benefit greatly in taking seriously. As she states in her book, men are "simple creatures"...not simple-minded but simple in respect to "no-fuss" and "no nonsense". All they need is to know that they are providing for their family and making a difference. If you appreciate them, love them, care for them and make them your hero...they will go to the ends of the earth for you. I have a friend that has this approach perfected and she knows who she is. And believe me, her husband will walk through fire for her. And she's a smart, intelligent and sexy woman. She doesn't cow-down to her husband but she knows what he needs and she loves him. How difficult is this to do for the man you love and married. I've learned a lot from her and now I'm learning from Dr. Laura. Go buy the book. You won't regret it!


No comments:

Post a Comment