I write and write and write. I am looking for authors and down-to-earth people who share my interest and can give a novice, like myself, good advice in this exciting but demanding field. Looking forward to hearing from you. God Bless!

Thursday, November 13, 2008

1st day behind me

Well, I made it through the first day on JC. It wasn't so bad until around dinner time and that's when I wanted to snack. I didn't, though. I walked 11,000 steps, too, and that made me proud. I'm so excited about getting back into the jeans I have saved and haven't worn in probably 20-25 years. I'm NOT excited about the holidays, though. It looks like I might be having Thanksgiving dinner at my house this year and I absolutely LOVE to bake during the holidays. Oh, well...I'm just going to have to cowboy up and use some will power. Easier said than done....ugh!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there! I'll keep checking back to see how you're doing! Did you know my sister works for Jenny Craig at their headquareters in California?

    ReplyDelete