I write and write and write. I am looking for authors and down-to-earth people who share my interest and can give a novice, like myself, good advice in this exciting but demanding field. Looking forward to hearing from you. God Bless!

Friday, November 21, 2008

Losing my mind....???

Ok - I'm writing about the funny things my kids say again. They can be so funny..... The other day I was taking the kids to swimming lessons and when I drove out of the driveway I turned the wrong way. I was in such a habit of going the opposite direction to take them to school that I just automatically turned that way. And we were running late so I backed up into the driveway and turned around and said, "Mommy's losing her mind" and Michael said, "Is your mind going to fall out, Mommy?" HA! What a hoot! Sometimes I wish I could have their honesty and innocence, if only for a moment. I love my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment