I write and write and write. I am looking for authors and down-to-earth people who share my interest and can give a novice, like myself, good advice in this exciting but demanding field. Looking forward to hearing from you. God Bless!

Friday, November 21, 2008

We're legit - Someone buy a rock...PLEASE!

We had our ribbon cutting at our business (ROCK Your World) yesterday afternoon. The Boonville Chamber of Commerce (which we are members) came out and we had snacks and drinks. We're having an Open House all weekend. I just hope the cold weather doesn't turn people away. We decided on this date to have the ribbon cutting because it's a year anniversary since we started the business. Why couldn't our anniversary be in May...ha! Hopefully, 2009 will bring a lot more business our way.


No comments:

Post a Comment