I write and write and write. I am looking for authors and down-to-earth people who share my interest and can give a novice, like myself, good advice in this exciting but demanding field. Looking forward to hearing from you. God Bless!

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Great Thanksgiving Day!

We had a great Thanksgiving. We didn't really do much and nothing really happened that was spectacular. It was just a good day. We went to my sister's in Holden, MO. Mom and dad were also there. Cindy has 3 daughters and the younger one is only 3 years older than Michael so my boys and Kimberli played together all day. At the end of the day, everyone seemed to be on the same page....this was probably the nicest Thanksgiving we had ever spent. I'm so thankful for our families. God has truly blessed us!

No comments:

Post a Comment