I write and write and write. I am looking for authors and down-to-earth people who share my interest and can give a novice, like myself, good advice in this exciting but demanding field. Looking forward to hearing from you. God Bless!

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Amendment to my last post...

I wanted to send another picture of my husband. This is another job he's been doing lately. He finished up last night. YUK!! Scooping out the barn stalls filled with mud and cow poop. He wanted to make sure they were cleaned out just in case our mama cow has to have her calf inside the barn for whatever reason. Plus, he had to dig a drainage ditch and fill it with gravel because water kept running in and making a little pool back in our back stall. What a job. I couldn't help with this one. I told him, I'd shovel horse poop anyday (smells like roses to me) but not cow poop. My nose can't handle it!! WHEWEE!!!! I love you honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment