I write and write and write. I am looking for authors and down-to-earth people who share my interest and can give a novice, like myself, good advice in this exciting but demanding field. Looking forward to hearing from you. God Bless!

Thursday, July 9, 2009

My working husband

I know most of the time, I'm posting things about my kids. But this time I have to pay tribute to my husband. My very hard working husband. I know I don't tell him near enough how much I appreciate how hard he works, both at his job and around the house. We have so much yet to do at our house, whether it's finishing organizing the shed, putting down mulch, fixing automatic waterers, mowing and weed-eating (which takes 2 days), or finishing all the little cosmetic things inside the house. And most days, Greg comes home from an 8 hour job (out in the heat) and goes right to whatever needs to be done around the house. Last night he was weedeating until dark. I had mowed the lawn that afternoon (which took 2 hours) figuring that would help him out quite a bit. And he said it did but the weeds from all the rain had gotten so bad that it took him twice as long to weedeat. He still has probably a couple of hours left to do tonight. He gets so tired and I know he wants so much to be done. I do, too. I just want him to know how much I appreciate him and how hard I know he works. Thank you, Greg. I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Greg is DEFINITELY a hard worker! I don't think I've ever seen anyone who works harder than he does!

    ReplyDelete