I write and write and write. I am looking for authors and down-to-earth people who share my interest and can give a novice, like myself, good advice in this exciting but demanding field. Looking forward to hearing from you. God Bless!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

She's all grown up

I can't believe that my oldest niece is getting married in May. It seems like just yesterday I was babysitting her and watching her grow up. She was the spitting image of my sister when she was little. She has grown into a beautiful, intelligent and independent woman and I'm very, very proud of her. She picked a pretty good fiance, too...
Jessica loves the Coca-Cola theme...

Yup, had to get a picture of my brother-in-law, Jeff, since he never wants his picture taken. GOTCHA Jeff!!!

Jessica and me.

Mom and bride-to-be...

Jessica and mother-in-law-to-be....

No comments:

Post a Comment