I write and write and write. I am looking for authors and down-to-earth people who share my interest and can give a novice, like myself, good advice in this exciting but demanding field. Looking forward to hearing from you. God Bless!

Friday, April 9, 2010

Absolute Paradise!

Anyone who's been to Florida knows what I'm talking about. It's Beautiful!! We own a time share down in Ft. Lauderdale. Actually, it's Weston, Florida (about 15 minutes west of Ft. Lauderdale) Vacation Village at Bonaventure. We bought it when we were on our honeymoon 11 years ago. We hadn't been back down there since. We all had a blast!! We went to Disney World one day and Greg got to go deep sea fishing and actually caught something. He was so excited. I, on the other hand, didn't have a very good time. I ended up getting sick and was miserable the whole 4 hours. Greg and I both agreed that we would have never thought I would have gotten sick on a boat. Oh well....one of those things, I guess. But Greg and the boys had a great time which is all that matters. All I was going to do is sit and read a book...ha! I'm not much for fishing.






















Vince flirting with the girls. He was so cute. Vince was up dancing around and this little hotty just came up and started dancing with him. She was so cute and so was Vince. I'm really going to have to keep an eye on that little charmer...


We had an absolute fantastic time. It was hard to come back. Can't wait till the next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment