I write and write and write. I am looking for authors and down-to-earth people who share my interest and can give a novice, like myself, good advice in this exciting but demanding field. Looking forward to hearing from you. God Bless!

Friday, April 9, 2010

Puppies...puppies...puppies!!!

Oh my Gosh!! My sister/nieces had the cutes puppies a few weeks ago. Sorry everyone, I think they're all spoken for now. They wanted me to take one home so bad. And I wanted to but my Brandy would be heartbroken if I brought another dog home. She's 15 and has been the "lone" dog queen for all those years. I've been with her longer than I've been with my husband and kids... But I was so tempted. They were so adorable!! Jodie (my middle niece) and one of the pups

Awwwww.......

Kimberli and the one that they wanted me to take home. See what I mean!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment