I write and write and write. I am looking for authors and down-to-earth people who share my interest and can give a novice, like myself, good advice in this exciting but demanding field. Looking forward to hearing from you. God Bless!

Friday, April 9, 2010

Another Mojo get together

I'm finally getting caught up with my blogging. I've been a little behind with our trip to Florida, etc. Here are pics of a mini-Mojo get together back in March. What made this one so special is that it was the weekend that we got blasted with all the snow (March 20). Some of the Mojos still came out to meet me since I was already in town for a bridal shower for my niece. Let it be known that a little snow won't keep the Mojos down...haha! It meant a lot to me that they still made it out that night. There were some other friends that were going to meet up with me too, but I told them to go home because they had a much longer drive than the rest of us. But it meant so much to know that they would have tried to come out in that blizzard. I love you all! You mean the world to me. XXXOOO






No comments:

Post a Comment