I write and write and write. I am looking for authors and down-to-earth people who share my interest and can give a novice, like myself, good advice in this exciting but demanding field. Looking forward to hearing from you. God Bless!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A Father's Day come true

I hope all you fathers out there had a wonderful Father's Day. I think Greg enjoyed his day. I let him sleep in and made everyone a nice breakfast of bacon & eggs. Hadn't had a breakfast like that in a while. Then Greg went back to bed for a while before we made it off to church. After church we went out to eat at KFC and then came back home and we all took naps. The boys didn't care for that too well but boy, mom & dad liked it! ha! After that, we all went for a swim out in our lake. It was the first time we actually went swimming in the lake. It was a very nice day. The kids had so much fun and I think daddy did, too...heehee.....

No comments:

Post a Comment