I write and write and write. I am looking for authors and down-to-earth people who share my interest and can give a novice, like myself, good advice in this exciting but demanding field. Looking forward to hearing from you. God Bless!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Runnebaum Christmas

We had our Runnebaum side of the Christmas the weekend before Christmas. What a fun time it always is. It's so good to get together with family. I just wish we could see them more often. With such a large family it's surprising how many people show up every year. Out of 92 possible, 78 actually showed up this year. I think that's a pretty good ratio. Greg's dad even showed up. We were all so thankful he was there. He hadn't been feeling well and we weren't sure if he'd be able to make it. It's always a good time with great family, delicious food, interesting conversation, a few cocktails (come on!... we're German Catholics!! haha!) and of course, a visit from Santa. The kids had a ball. And we had 2 new babies this year and 2 newlyweds. I wonder what 2010 has in store for us all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment