I write and write and write. I am looking for authors and down-to-earth people who share my interest and can give a novice, like myself, good advice in this exciting but demanding field. Looking forward to hearing from you. God Bless!

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Ring in the New Year!!

I just have to post this! I can't bear to see people miss out on a good deal!

RING in the New Year!! If you have a lia sophia party in January you get to pick out a ring from our collection for FREE!!
AND, the Drop List is out....our discontinued items that will not be in the new catalog coming out in Febuary. You can purchase those items until the end of January. There are sales, sales, sales!!!

December special - Buy 2 items at full price and get up to 4 items for 1/2 price.

January special - CLOSEOUT SALE!! Buy 1 item full price and get 2 items at 1/2 price.

Call me and book a party NOW! You don't want to miss out on these great specials. Hostesses can earn LOTS of free jewelry. (660) 621-5028. Check out my website www.liasophia.com/lindarunnebaum.

I will drive ANYWHERE in Missouri and over into Kansas!!

NOW is the time to do some GREAT Christmas shopping for those loved ones on your Christmas list!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment