I write and write and write. I am looking for authors and down-to-earth people who share my interest and can give a novice, like myself, good advice in this exciting but demanding field. Looking forward to hearing from you. God Bless!

Monday, January 3, 2011

BIG rock!

I just wanted to share with all of you one of our big projects for the year with our business ROCK Your World. The town of Pilot Grove, which is a little town just south west of Boonville, purchased a couple of entrance rocks to their town this past fall. We installed them in November and they look so good. We even got our picture in the local paper along with a very well-written article. Hopefully, this will be the start of a lot more orders like this one for towns, parks, etc. that can really add beauty and a unique feel to the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment