I write and write and write. I am looking for authors and down-to-earth people who share my interest and can give a novice, like myself, good advice in this exciting but demanding field. Looking forward to hearing from you. God Bless!

Monday, January 3, 2011

Story side Christmas

At home at mom & dad's for Christmas. It always seems so festive at their house on Christmas Eve. Vincent and Michael with one of their gifts from their Aunt Cindy and Uncle Jeff.
Yes, that's my adopted sister.....(just kidding...she's not adopted...heehee)
Cousins are decorating Jesus' birthday cake.
AH!!! Jeff, I got you actually cooking????....wow, what will happen next....is the earth going to stop moving. HA!!! Love ya, brother-in-law! And, Jodie, you're as gorgous as ever!
Will and Jessica (newlyweds.... and a typical look from Jessica) SO funny!!
Santa's helpers giving out the presents.
Ahhhhh.....my sweetie. Merry Christmas!!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment