I write and write and write. I am looking for authors and down-to-earth people who share my interest and can give a novice, like myself, good advice in this exciting but demanding field. Looking forward to hearing from you. God Bless!

Monday, January 3, 2011

Runnebaum Christmas 2010

WOW! The family just keeps getting bigger and bigger. I didn't take a count this year but I'm sure it was well over a hundred and there were several people/families that couldn't make it.


Charlie with Grandma Kim







Mom R. with Santa's helper opening her gifts. It was sad not having Dad there. But he granted Mark's wish to have a white Christmas. The snow was really coming down that day. Thanks Dad!









Mark and all of us. ....and the women opening their gifts.














Showoff Greg and the boys Godfather, Uncle Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment