I write and write and write. I am looking for authors and down-to-earth people who share my interest and can give a novice, like myself, good advice in this exciting but demanding field. Looking forward to hearing from you. God Bless!

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Blog bandwagon

Well, I'm finally jumping on the blog bandwagon. This is pretty good for me. First of all, with 2 boys, I don't have a lot of time to myself. If I go into our bedroom to get on the computer, my boys have some kind of radar. Within seconds, they are right by my side, wanting something, asking questions, picking on each other. I'm sure you understand what I'm talking about. And second of all, I'm really not that computer savy. A lot of what I know has been through trial and error or asking some of my computer expert friends. But I'm finally on board now and I'm looking forward to sharing lots of information about our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment