I write and write and write. I am looking for authors and down-to-earth people who share my interest and can give a novice, like myself, good advice in this exciting but demanding field. Looking forward to hearing from you. God Bless!

Monday, August 11, 2008

Quite house

It's amazing how you get used to a certain noise level and then when it's not there, it's almost "deafening". My boys went to spend a week with their mamaw and papaw in KC. They were so excited. They had their suitcases backed for a week. ha! It is so quiet around the house now. I really do miss them. When they are at home, I constantly telling them to keep the noise level down. But when they are gone, I so wish for the chatter and the pitter patter of little feet. Isn't that funny... I know they are having a good time. I think they were going to the KC Zoo today. I can't wait to hear all about their adventures. When I called them the other night I was talking to my youngest, Vince, and I said, "I miss you". And he said, "I miss you more". Then I said, "No, I miss you more". And he said, "No, I miss YOU more". He was so cute. Yes, I'm counting the days until they get back.

1 comment: