I write and write and write. I am looking for authors and down-to-earth people who share my interest and can give a novice, like myself, good advice in this exciting but demanding field. Looking forward to hearing from you. God Bless!

Thursday, August 7, 2008

The Rookie Royals




Michael (my oldest) has been playing machine-pitch baseball this summer. The boys and girls did so well that the coaches thought it would be fun to take them to a "real" baseball game. Greg volunteered me to line things up since I used to work for Marion Labs with Mr. K. I guess he figured I would have some kind of pull after about 8 years...haha. Anyway, I did get everything arranged and we all took the kids to see the KC Royals. They had so much fun. Michael was able to meet the pitcher and get his autograph and then after the game they got to run the bases in the Sprint Run. What a day...and HOT, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment