I write and write and write. I am looking for authors and down-to-earth people who share my interest and can give a novice, like myself, good advice in this exciting but demanding field. Looking forward to hearing from you. God Bless!

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

NOW, I understand.......

I am SO getting my paybacks now..... I remember so distinctly as a child when I would go to bed and have to ask for a glass of water or go to the bathroom or have to tell mom & dad something half a dozen times. NOW, I know their frustrations. How they must have been so tired of me constantly having an excuse after I went to bed. My boys have always been pretty good about going to bed. But now they are going through a stage, I guess. My youngest more than my oldest. It's payback time......oh boy.... Sorry mom & dad....ha

No comments:

Post a Comment