I write and write and write. I am looking for authors and down-to-earth people who share my interest and can give a novice, like myself, good advice in this exciting but demanding field. Looking forward to hearing from you. God Bless!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Moms can't do anything....

I am laughing so hard right now.... I can't tell you how many times my kids (mostly my youngest, Vince) has gotten words turned around and "butchered" phrases but tonight was so funny I had to write about it. I sat down to read the boys a book. Michael wanted to read some books to us and Vince decided he wanted to, too. He can't read yet but he's learning some words here and there. He mostly memorizes the stories and then tells it in his own words. Well, we have a book that he wanted to read called "What Moms Can't Do". When he began the story he read the title as "Mothers don't know how to do anything".... it was so funny!! I couldn't stop laughing. I love my boys!!

1 comment: