I write and write and write. I am looking for authors and down-to-earth people who share my interest and can give a novice, like myself, good advice in this exciting but demanding field. Looking forward to hearing from you. God Bless!

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Camping trip






Our family vacation was a camping trip this year. We just purchased a pop-up camper and we love it. We have camped quite a bit and always tented but the pop-up is like luxury to us now when we go camping. The boys loved it. We went to Lake Wabunsee (just outside of Topeka). Alot of Greg's family came out. Some camped and some just came for the day. We stayed for a little over a week. The kids fished, swam, played, made smores, rode their bikes and buried each other in the sand. We walked/rode around the entire lake which totaled approximately 5 miles. We were all exhausted by the time we got back to the campsite. We also took a trip to the Topeka Zoo. The boys had so much fun.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you're a blogger now! I'll add you to my list on my blog! Woo hoo! Rebecca

    ReplyDelete