I write and write and write. I am looking for authors and down-to-earth people who share my interest and can give a novice, like myself, good advice in this exciting but demanding field. Looking forward to hearing from you. God Bless!

Saturday, February 21, 2009

If you need a 2nd opinion, GET ONE!


If you've been following my facebook, you noticed that I had a friend in the hospital that just had surgery a couple of days ago. She found out she has Cushings Disease and had to have a tumor removed from her Pituitary Gland. A while back she noticed some things going on and she just felt crappy all the time. She couldn't get any satisfaction from the doctor she was seeing so she started doing some research on her own and got a 2nd opinion. She is doing great now after surgery and finally has some answers to what was causing her such distress and discomfort. She is a "go-to" type of person and thank goodness she took it upon herself to do some research and find out some answers. Way to go, Chelle!


So, my point is, if you're not comfortable with the answers your getting and you still aren't feeling like you should or know something else is wrong.... GET ANOTHER OPINION. There is nothing wrong with that. It could be a matter of life or death....

No comments:

Post a Comment