I write and write and write. I am looking for authors and down-to-earth people who share my interest and can give a novice, like myself, good advice in this exciting but demanding field. Looking forward to hearing from you. God Bless!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine's Day



I know it's a little late but we've had so much going on and our computer is going on the fritz AGAIN!! I'm about ready to throw it out the window. If it weren't for ruining a perfectly good window, I'd do it!! ha!


Anyway, Valentine's Day was great. We took the boys to see Hotel for Dogs and then the boys had a birthday party to go to up at the skating rink. They had a great time. I even got Greg out there on skates. He had never skated before. He actually did pretty good....didn't fall once. ha! The boys had never been skating at a roller rink either. At first, they spent more time on the floor than actually skating. But, eventually, Michael starting really getting the hang of it. Vince fell early on and hurt his ribs so he was done at that point. Give him time....he'll be ready next time.

After the skating party, we all went out to eat at a nicer restaurant in Boonville. There aren't many but Greg was able to get prime rib and I got steak and crab legs. YUM!!! It was a nice evening. I got to spend it with my 3 valentines. What better way to spend Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment