I write and write and write. I am looking for authors and down-to-earth people who share my interest and can give a novice, like myself, good advice in this exciting but demanding field. Looking forward to hearing from you. God Bless!

Friday, February 20, 2009

OK, just how tolerant AM I???....

Ok - those of you with Harleys will understand this situation. Although, I'm sure you won't understand my tolerance for it. A few weeks ago, we lost about 6 chickens in one night to what we believed to have been a coyote. That left us with 3. About 2 days later, 2 of the 3 were killed during the day. And when we got home that night, the 3rd and lonely chicken (Red, we call her now) was hiding in the garage scared to death. When I picked her up she was shaking. Well, needless to say, she has become very tame and like a pet. We can't possibly butcher and eat her now. So, now everytime I let her out from her pen up in the barn, she makes her way down to our garage and perches herself on the seat of my motocycle. What can I do. I'm an animal lover and a softy, even when it comes to my Harley. ha! Poop can always be washed off, right?!...

No comments:

Post a Comment