I write and write and write. I am looking for authors and down-to-earth people who share my interest and can give a novice, like myself, good advice in this exciting but demanding field. Looking forward to hearing from you. God Bless!

Monday, February 23, 2009

Just a minor setback...

Ok, I had a little setback this past week and gained back some of my weight I'd lost since being on JC. I only gained back about 4 lbs so I'm still down 13. But it got to me. I hadn't been feeling real well. This cold that I got right after the first of the year came back so I didn't get all my workouts in like I wanted. Then, to top it all off, my ulcer started acting up Friday. Like I have nothing to worry about...ha! When it acts up, all I want to do is eat (usually greasy, comfort food) to help it feel better. But, I'm better now and back on the wagon. Greg was really supportive and said that it's alright. You'll lose it again. So, that's what I'm doing this week. I'm losing that 4 lbs and hopefully more...ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment