I write and write and write. I am looking for authors and down-to-earth people who share my interest and can give a novice, like myself, good advice in this exciting but demanding field. Looking forward to hearing from you. God Bless!

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!



What a great holiday. Next to Christmas, this is my favorite holiday. And I think my kids share my views. Greg and I went to an adult party this past weekend and here are pics of all our costumes. Vincent missed out on trick or treating this year. He mis-behaved and that was his punishment. Times like those are when I hate being a parent. It broke my heart when he started crying but we had to teach him that he just can't do things and not expect to have consequences. Anyway, they were still cute in their costumes. Michael went trick or tricking with a friend and had a sleep over. Can't wait to hear about it tomorrow morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment