I write and write and write. I am looking for authors and down-to-earth people who share my interest and can give a novice, like myself, good advice in this exciting but demanding field. Looking forward to hearing from you. God Bless!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Remember the important things

I have struggled with my life for the past 4-5 years. Whether it's been with my weight after having children or the lack of freedom we have now because of the children or trying to finish our dream home that is still in progress after 3 years. When I'm down and depressed or exhausted and frustrated, God tries to talk to me and show me things. These times are when he likes to test me. And, believe me, he tests me A LOT! I guess I'm just not getting it yet. Maybe someday I will. But when the situation is over, whatever it might be, I sit back and open my eyes and ears and think about what God is trying to tell me. He keep testing me because I keep failing the tests. He's trying to tell me to trust him and to concentrate on the things that matter and to realize that I don't have control over my life, He does. I'm slowing learning that. But for a controlling A-type personality, it can be difficult at times. But one thing I do know is that He is there for me always and has proven it again and again. He has intervened SO many times to make my life easier, happier and more meaningful. He has given me a great life and a great family and I love Him and them so very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment