I write and write and write. I am looking for authors and down-to-earth people who share my interest and can give a novice, like myself, good advice in this exciting but demanding field. Looking forward to hearing from you. God Bless!

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

SOLD!!




I sold my first house a few weeks ago. I was so excited. The people I sold it to actually moved here from Alaska. I've got another one under contract now and a lot of lookers out there. The market sucks right now but I'm confident that it will get better next year.


1 comment:

  1. Come talk to me about Lease Option...Richard and I just finished a class about it and I think this market would really support it. We are starting to get into real estate again too, however, nothing is under contract yet. We keep getting the rug pulled out from under us and it sucks. I'll tell you more the next time I see ya.

    ReplyDelete