I write and write and write. I am looking for authors and down-to-earth people who share my interest and can give a novice, like myself, good advice in this exciting but demanding field. Looking forward to hearing from you. God Bless!

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Follow-up

This is to answer Rebecca's comments to my previous post. No, we were about 10 minutes late to the party. And I failed to mention that Greg had not come home yet during all this commotion. He was working late so he missed all the excitement. That's usually how it works...ha. And, yes, I got all the glass picked up. Luckily, it had broken close to the dresser instead of right in the middle of the floor. Everything worked out. Greg helped out at the party with taken money. He was a God-sent. And the kids had fun with the babysitter and got to watch the movies I had rented for them. The life of being a parent. I wouldn't trade all the bad for the good for any amount of money. It's all meant to work that way and it always has a happy ending.

1 comment:

  1. Man, you're good! All that and you still made it to the party. I probably would have just sat down and bawled! Ha!

    ReplyDelete