I write and write and write. I am looking for authors and down-to-earth people who share my interest and can give a novice, like myself, good advice in this exciting but demanding field. Looking forward to hearing from you. God Bless!

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I did it!!

I lost 1.8 lbs during this past holiday week. I can't believe it. After Thanksgiving dinner and a adult suprise birthday party the next night, I STILL lost weight. I'm so excited. I've lost a total of 7.8 lbs. WOW! Sorry I'm getting so hysterical but I really didn't think I would be able to do it. This was a big thing for me. Can't wait to weigh-in next week!! heehee! It just proves that you can really lose weight on Jenny Craig. I love it!!

1 comment:

  1. I am SO proud of you! That is GREAT! You're doing really well, and I can remember when I have dieted how "in control" it makes you feel to succeed! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete