I write and write and write. I am looking for authors and down-to-earth people who share my interest and can give a novice, like myself, good advice in this exciting but demanding field. Looking forward to hearing from you. God Bless!

Thursday, December 18, 2008

It's Christmas time!

Well, it's the time of year that is full of Christmas shopping, baking, wrapping presents, parties and hecktic schedules. And our household, as I'm sure is the same for all of you, is no exception. We have had a busy 2 weeks full of Christmas parties and activities (both adult and kid orientated) and have more to come this weekend. Plus, in the middle of all this, my computer decides to mess up. So, it is currently in the shop undertaking a thorough workover. We have had a Mojo Christmas party and the school Christmas Program but I have no computer to load pictures. I will do that as soon as I can and update you on the rest of the "Christmas Histeria"... Love to all and enjoy the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment